The eligibility requirements to apply for DACA are as follows:
● Have arrived in the US before his 16th birthday
● Have not been over 30 years old on June 15, 2012.
● Have lived continuously in the US At least 5 years before June 15, 2012 and currently be present in the country.
● Have entered without inspection before June 15, 2012 or your legal immigration status expired on June 15, 2012.
● Be a graduate or be in high school, including the GED, or be a veteran of the military.
● Not represent a threat to National Security or Public Security.
● Not having been convicted of a felony, a significant misdemeanor or multiple offenses.
If you wish to know more about this procedure, please contact us to schedule an appointment with one of the immigration attorneys specialized in the USA.